Versatile, results-oriented, real estate sales professional with thirty years of experience in residential real estate sales and purchases. Demonstrated clear understanding of the meaning “Client” and “Agent” over his career. Armed with solid communication and interpersonal skills to establish and maintain rapport with clients and staff.
• Skilled at building effective and productive relationships aimed at retaining present business and creating new business opportunities.
• Strong background in dealing with property appraisers to determine fair prices
• Highly experienced in collecting pertinent real estate information for cataloging purpose
• Superior knowledge of coordinating with mortgage brokers, solicitors, and surveyors
• A trusted expert in probate and trust sales. Click here for your Free Probate Guide which saves my client’s THOUSANDS of dollars when applying what you learn in this guide.
John Matukas Properties, Brokered by eXp Realty—Los Angeles, CA. 2016 +
• Generates new sales leads through direct advertisements, social media platforms, and business development
• Performs competitive analysis throughout various markets in the Los Angeles Metropolitan region
• Donates $500 from every sale to the Los Angeles Fisher House, an organization that allows family members to stay at a facility while their veteran or service member is in the VA Hospital.
REALTOR®, REMAX Estate Properties—Los Angeles, CA 2012 – 2016
• Conducted contract drafting, market research, prospecting to increase residential sales
• Established relationships with loan officers, mortgage lenders, title companies, and banks
• Evaluated mortgage options, assisting clients in obtaining the best terms and rates
REALTOR®, REMAX Landmark Realtors—Boston, MA 1983 – 2012
• Worked directly with clients to acquire the best possible price for their home the real estate market will allow and help guide my client to a successful real estate sale/purchase.
• Collaborated with lenders, home inspectors, and builders to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements and other contracts are met before closing dates.
• Prepared documents such as Offer to Purchase Real Estate, Purchase Agreements, extensions, deeds, and similar contracts.
• Acted as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other
Memberships and Designations
• Member, National Association of REALTORS®
• Member, California Association of REALTORS®
• Member, Los Angeles Association of REALTORS